What kind of papers might be presented at such a venue? If my sources are correct, they could include:
- "The Refiner's Fire and the Eternal Flames of Hell: Carbon Emissions Reductions through Improved Combustion Dynamics"
- "Mortality as a Distillation Column: Fractionating into Three Kingdoms"
- "Free Energy and Maximizing Entropy: Insights from a Primary Class"
- "Separating the Wheat from the Chaff: A Granular Solids Separations Model for Optimizing the Harvest of Souls"
- "Advances in Computational Finite Element Models: Removing the Need for Faith"
But now for the point of this post: I've just added the Juvenile Instructor blog to my blog roll and am happy to report that it's an interesting blog with a great deal of insights into Mormon history. Unlike certain blogs you may be reading at this instant, it is written by scholarly, intelligent people who know their stuff. Kudos!